THIS IS REDPOINT!!
Visiting this website make you 97.7% more
AWESOME & ATTRACTIVE.
YOU ARE WELCOME.
Reception, Retail, & Climbing Gym Hours of Operation
MonDAY-FriDAY: 6am - 11am
3pm - 9pm
10am - 9pm
SunDAY: 1pm - 7pm
CrossFit Gym Schedule:
*Must Check-In 30
minutes before closing time
MonDAY-FriDAY: 6am-11am & 3pm-8pm
SaturDAY: 10am - 1pm
SunDAY: 1pm - 3pm
*Kids Corner only offered to members of RedPoint Gym.
No drop off & dash off.
Parents must be in facility.
We are watching you.
MonDAY-FriDAY: 9am-11am; 5:30pm-7:30pm
Cost: Only $2/child per visit!
Whatcha Got RP????
- 18,000 sqft of Professionally built climbing walls
- bouldering, top roping and lead climbing
- 60+ top rope stations
- MASSIVE TOPOUT boulder wall
- Campus board and free standing moving treadwall
- 8,000 square feet of a tortuously fun
- Group WOD’s (Workout of the Day)
- Monthly Beginner's On Ramp classes
- Weekly CrossFit Fundamental’s Classes
- Copious amounts of sweating. Drink water.
YOUTH PROGRAMS FOR THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
WHAT DOES REDPOINT MEAN?
To persist from sheer determination of will: not to resign when confronted by obstacles or discouragement nor to give up or abandon what is undertaken...and to accomplish this with no falls, aids or rests on your gear.
A CLEAN ASCENT: to lead a climb without weighting the rope or gear.
Historic FACT: In the 1980’s, German climber Kurt Albert marked those climbs he had completed with no falls with a redpoint at their base.